Access to encompassing network of pharmacies through the E-Hub software allowing for more timely and comprehensive medication fulfillment. This ensures best-suited pharmacy receives the script to ensure appropriate medication coverage for patients based on location, payor coverage, and medication access/inventory. This will save the clinicians and their staff time by creating efficiency and enhance workflow management in script processing and fulfillment.
Managed Services Organization
Trxade, a leader in the pharmaceutical e-commerce marketplace providing thousands of independent pharmacies access to low-cost medication pricing from a myriad of wholesale distributors, is expanding its services to further fulfill its vision and commitment to independent pharmacies nationally. Via its proprietary patient-centric E-HUB technology and affiliate channel partner relationships, Trxade now provides workflow technology solutions that generate new business to independent pharmacies while still providing low-cost access to medications resulting in increased revenues, enhanced margins and improved efficiency for pharmacies. The technology will revolutionize the script fulfillment process from inception to fulfillment optimizing patient’s access to their medications. Join us!
Additional Information for Prescribers
Additional Information for Pharmacies
- Trxade MSO is part of a GPO that markets to Prescribers to send their Patients to our Network of Independent Pharmacies and in return we give them Rx adherence reporting including patient centric analytics. (This helps our mission of getting new Patients to our network of Pharmacies and helping them thrive, not just survive.)
- Yes, currently, over 15,000 Patients are being distributed via the Pharmacy Network with the scalability of up to 100K Patients per month.
- This depends on your profile capabilities (contracts with PBM/PSAO and States serviced) and your marketing budget. This is very similar to Pay Per Click and Social Media marketing campaigns. Based on your monthly budget and your target area, the number of patients seen varies.
- From all sources of Prescribers with the exception of Controls. It could be a Local Doctor, a TeleMed Prescriber, in state or out of state, delivery or mail order, there may even be scenarios where patients walk into your pharmacy.
- Please attend a Scheduled Webinar for Cost Explanation and a Question and Answer session after. Our goal is to make sure each member understands their marketing budget and maximizes their membership.
- Shared marketing costs within the network: That is the cost to pharmacies, you control your marketing budget (cost)
- $100 (7-day trial, trial begins once you receive your 1st new patient)
- Cancel any time: 12 month waiting period to rejoin (by law, not us)
- Just like anything you do to market your pharmacy, there is cost associated with the efforts behind generating you new business. And like any successful program, your return on investment (ROI) should be more than you pay for these costs.
- No, it actually saves time. Our proprietary E-Hub software is an encompassing solution. Pharmacies login and see their incoming business, cost of medication and adjudication. Our technology also allows us to obtain data from the switch which enables autonomous reconciliation for the pharmacy. This key feature takes the cumbersome labor-intensive task off the staff and allows the pharmacy to take on more business to scale to optimum capacity.
- Trxade markets the network to Prescribers that send their patient pool to the network, we do not market any one specific Pharmacy.
- They are assigned Round Robin based off Member’s Profiles (capabilities).
- Ex: What state they want Patients in, what Plans they accept (PBMs/PSAO), and a round robin system distributing Patients based on the available marketing budget of each member.
- Both, the prescription sent by the Prescriber will have the information needed to process the script including billing information.
- Geographical regions are limited especially in rural areas. In order to maximize the value to our Trxade MSO members, we will accept all applications yet we do not guarantee membership as geographical regions may be capped out. In that scenario, your application would go in a queue until data shows an increase in Patients or Decrease in Pharmacies available to service the area.
- Each Independent will have a unique profile that will help route who is next in the queue that fits the criteria of that patient. We will limit the number of Independents per region and new patients will be distributed round-robin based on marketing budget availability.
- This falls on each Member to be well versed with their contracts and capabilities. We strongly recommend to do a full review of reimbursement metrics. The last thing we want is a member to not be able to be reimbursed due to a contract clause. We have checked a few contracts and we can say they are different and it is not a safe assumption that one contract works like the other.
- Yes, the Prescriber will explain the options available to the Patient.
- No, the Pharmacy pays for the shipping cost if a shipping fee is accrued.